The Bike Zone Tri Dash Bangkok 2018 series is set to come back for a new season, starting with the first race on 14 January 2018. Tri Dash is a grass root series that offers beginners a safe environment to get started in the sport, and advanced athletes a chance to tune up for bigger races.
Brought to you by Go Adventure Asia, Thailand’s leading mass participation sport event organizer, the 2018 series will comprise of eight races, with athletes racing over the traditional Dash distance of 400m swim, 20km bike and 5km run.
A starter kit will be given out to every athlete taking part in a race of the 2018 series. The kit comprises of a Tri Dash t-shirt, a drawstring bag, a race belt, and a bike bottle. Sign up for three races and receive a Tri Dash visor. Sign up for six races and receive a Tri Dash Tri Suit.
- Entry fee is per race per person or team
- Online registration for each Dash event will close 1 week before each event date (23:59 hrs, Bangkok Time)
- Entry is non-refundable
- Entry is non-transferable to another competitor
- Entry is non-transferable to other events
- Entry fees include VAT
- We accept online payment through – Visa and Master Credit Card
- Registration on the race day is not accepted
- For more info, visit the official Tri Dash website
Registration, visit: http://www.gotorace.com/event/tri-dash-bangkok-2018-jan
Click here to find hotels nearby.