The North Face 100® has become the most well received and participated distance trail running series in Asia Pacific. The event will take place on Febuary 3rd, 2018 in Pack Chong. The race offers different distances; 15 Km, 25 Km, 50 Km, 75 Km and 100 Km. The race is organized by Go Adventure Asia and your presence will be warmly appreciated. The TNF100 came to Thailand in 2012 as part of the Asia Pacific Series, challenging Thai and International runners to the 100km ultra distance. Since 2013 this trail run is set in the spectacularly picturesque district Amphoe Pakchong adjacent to the Khao Yai National Park and located around 200 km north east of Bangkok. The North Face 100® Thailand brings you a truly international event infused with a touch of traditional Thai culture. Whether you are an aspiring trail running beginner or a seasoned racer looking for new challenges, unparalleled experience is offered in each competition of this region’s largest trail running series.
Push your personal boundaries and Never Stop Exploring™
The entry fee includes:
- Race registration and running number
- Pre-race souvenir pack (number, t-shirt, etc.)
- Commemorative finisher’s medal
- Trophies for category winners
- Online registration will close on December 31, 2017 (or until sold out)
- Entry to 100 Km requires experienced runners only, at least a participation in a marathon (42 Km) and competitors must be in a good health condition
- Entry is non-refundable
- Entry is non-transferable to another competitor
- Entry is non-transferable to next year’s competition
- Entry fees include VAT
- We only accept online payment through -Credit Card: Visa, Master, Amex, or JCB -Internet Banking: SCB, Krungsri, UOB, KTB, TMB, BBL
- Registration on the race day is not accepted.
- There will be slot limitation for each category. It is advisable to sign-up early.
Visit http://www.gotorace.com/event/the-north-face-100-thailand-2018 for more information.
Click here to find hotels nearby.