The Vertical Marathon 2018 is the 19th edition of this popular event in the capital of Thailand. Fitness enthusiasts and charity supporters will be returning to Banyan Tree Bangkok on Sunday 25th February 2018. Runners race up vertically for 1,093 steps or 61 storeys. The finishing point of the race is at the amazing Vertigo rooftop bar.
- Race registration and running number
- Pre-race souvenir pack (number, t-shirt, etc.)
- Commemorative finisher’s medal
- Trophies for category winners
- Online registration will close on February 18, 2018 (or until sold out)
- Entry is non-refundable
- Entry is non-transferable to another competitor
- Entry is non-transferable to next year’s competition
- Entry fees include VAT
- We only accept online payment through -Credit Card: Visa, Master, Amex, or JCB -Internet Banking: SCB, Krungsri, UOB, KTB, TMB, BBL
- Registration on the race day is not accepted.
- There will be slot limitation for each category. It is advisable to sign-up early.
Visit http://www.gotorace.com/event/vertical-marathon-2018 for more information.
Click here to find hotels nearby.